Sunday, June 24, 2007

Elaboration Likelihood Management Theory

When I took Human communication class I had to do a persuasive speech. So two days before I had to present I put together a persuasive speech, so I thought. I went over my speech with some friends in they thought it was more informative then persuasive. That was and example of central route. So the night before MY speech i redid my presentation all over because they said it wasn’t persuasive enough, that’s and example of peripheral route. So the day of my speech I was very nervous, I came up there delivered like I was a drive for pizza hut, I give them the four Y’s. I felt I had a very strong arguments and lots of creditable resources that I stated, so that would be positive cognitive attitude if you liked what I was saying. If you did not care too much about what was said or if I didn’t sound very creditable that would be negative cognitive attitude. Or if you be leaved what was say but you didn’t agree on some of the things I was talking about that would be neutral cognitive attitude.

No comments: